To Report an Absence
Please notify us:
Make Up Policy
To qualify for a make-up lesson:
- Please provide cancellation notice at least 48 business hours prior to your child’s absence.
- If you do not notify us within 48 business hours, you forfeit the right to a make-up lesson for that absence.
During this pandemic:
- We have adjusted our make-up lesson expiration to 6 months from their issue date (vs 3 months previously).
- Make-ups can only be redeemed if student is currently enrolled and active in a session.
Our Private lesson format has made getting make-ups easier – No More Looking for Make-Ups!
- Make-ups are more readily available since we no longer have to take age and skill level into consideration.
- Our dedicated Make-Up Maestro team will work to find you a make-up on the same day and around the same time as your current lesson to minimize drive time.
- When a lesson is available, our team will send a text prior to your lesson.
- Once you confirm, you can simply show up for the make up lesson – no scheduling is needed.